We’re an early-stage startup that believes thoughtfully designed software can play a role in improving team success while also having a positive influence on culture and happiness.
Our initial product lets teams stay in sync and feel connected, even in today’s increasingly distributed workplaces. At its core, is a virtual stand-up that integrates with all your work tools to provide transparency and knowledge discovery. As part of a daily check-in, team members answer team-building questions and share their mood, a simple process that builds trust and psychological safety.
Because our mission is to craft new ways for organizations, teams, and individuals to unlock their full potential, we do our best to walk the talk. We endeavor to build a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels safe and supported.
You can find more about us at www.range.co.
About the role
Range is already working with teams at major companies including Twitter, Mozilla, WeWork, and more. We're looking for someone to join our team and help take us to the next level.
This role will have a lot of ambiguity as we identify opportunities and develop new processes. This will lead to a lot of opportunities for personal growth and to establish yourself as a core member of the early team here at Range.
Who you are
- You have experience working at an early-stage startup
- You have experience selling B2B SaaS software
- You are a great storyteller and a strong communicator in both verbal and written forms
- You get energy from talking to customers and are able to empathize with their needs
- You adapt quickly and can problem solve through uncertainty
- You are comfortable making decisions to unblock yourself and others
- You approach problems with curiosity and are eager to learn and teach
- You are based in the San Francisco Bay Area
What you'll do
- You will work closely with the founders on Go To Market strategy and business development projects
- You will source, nurture and qualify new leads, deliver product demos and close new accounts
- You will build and manage relationships with enterprise customers, learning about their future needs and identifying expansion opportunities
- You will work closely with the product and marketing teams to shape the product roadmap based on customer input
- You will develop and implement sales processes that can scale up as the team grows
If you’d like to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share a bit about your career goals and a brief description of why you are excited about this opportunity.