We’re an early-stage startup that believes thoughtfully designed software can play a role in improving team success while also having a positive influence on culture and happiness.
Our initial product lets teams stay in sync and feel connected, even in today’s increasingly distributed workplaces. At its core, is a virtual stand-up that integrates with all your work tools to provide transparency and knowledge discovery. As part of a daily check-in, team members answer team-building questions and share their mood, a simple process that builds trust and psychological safety.
Because our mission is to craft new ways for organizations, teams, and individuals to unlock their full potential, we do our best to walk the talk. We endeavor to build a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels safe and supported.
About the role
At its core, marketing at Range connects the world with our brand so people understand how to make the most of our capabilities to solve their problems.
As a Content Marketing Manager (CMM), you’ll shape a complete marketing experience — specifically 1) understanding the market (demand / need) and developing a surround-sound content strategy to shape the space and 2) communicating to our customers how to be successful with our product. From defining our approach to thought leadership and our editorial voice to helping us use content and social channels to accelerate our business, you’ll help shape the voice of the brand and earn the trust and support of our customer base.
Who you are
- You’re a self-starter and a naturally motivated marketer
- Your leadership qualities are demonstrated through experience
- You work well with a team and thrive in a collaborative environment
- You have a proactive approach to problem solving
- You handle complexity and deal with ambiguity and change well
- You have a strong creative intuition and analytical aptitude
- You’ve got exceptional communication abilities
- You have a strong understanding of narrative structures
- Experience working in tech a big plus, and working in B2B SaaS an even bigger plus
- You’re based in the San Francisco Bay Area
What you’ll do
- You’ll work closely with Nick (our CMO), the founders and the marketing team to define and own the content marketing strategy for our website, email, and social channels
- You’ll develop must-read content that helps define our brand meets the needs of key cross-functional partners, notably marketing, sales, PR, and product.
- You’ll build the editorial and content calendar for the year and ensure every piece of content meets both our cadence and quality bars
- You’ll work with the product team to develop content for outstanding customer onboarding and success experiences
- You’ll ensure our industry thought leadership is heard and understood at scale in the market
If you’d like to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share a bit about your career goals and a brief description of why you are excited about this opportunity.