We’re an early-stage startup that believes thoughtfully designed software can play a role in improving team success while also having a positive influence on culture and happiness.
Our initial product helps people build successful teams, so they can stay in sync, focus on what matters and feel connected, even in today’s increasingly distributed workplaces. As part of a daily check-in, team members answer team-building questions and share their mood, a simple process that builds trust and psychological safety while at the same time fosters transparency and knowledge discovery.
Because our mission is to craft new ways for organizations, teams, and individuals to unlock their full potential, we do our best to walk the talk. We endeavor to build a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels safe and supported.
About the role
At its core, marketing at Range connects the world with our brand so people understand how to make the most of our capabilities to solve their problems.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer to drive Range’s data-driven marketing strategy. You’ll work closely with the CMO and founding team to build our growth flywheel, and have a big impact on shaping our go-to-market plan and building upon our success. While this is a senior IC position today, we’re looking for someone who can scale with us and eventually become Head of Growth.
While you understand the marketing landscape, you’re especially fluent in digital. You’ll define, shape, and build our digital channels to engage, acquire, and retain customers, and in turn fuel Range’s growth. You’ll own how to best evolve our marketing tech stack, working closely with content marketing and product marketing to understand, map and reveal insights about customer journeys, then connect the right content to customers at the right moment in their journeys. And you’ll work with the product, engineering, and customer teams to improve how we build and ship products that help people work better together.
Who you are
- You’re excited about the future of work and want to make all workplaces more effective and humane
- You’re a self-starter with a bias for action who thrives working in high-growth, collaborative, performance-focused environments that demand real ownership, hands on execution and the ability to solve problems creatively
- You have 5+ years of experience in growth & marketing, preferably consumer or bottoms up SaaS, and are passionate about the impact marketing can have
- You know how to architect a marketing tech stack and bring the right inbound and outbound tools to bear to drive growth, including website lead capture optimization, lead nurture campaigns, SEM, SEO, Social, Paid/Display, Email, and Analytics.
- You’re able to balance strategic vision and operational excellence, from setting high level team strategy to getting in the weeds building landing pages and tweaking copy
- You enjoy working with data and have a strong analytical aptitude, curiosity, and skillset to make data driven decisions. You are happy crafting your own SQL queries.
- You’re comfortable developing performance marketing capabilities and optimizing existing ones.
- You can define and lead projects with multiple stakeholders
- You’re excited to chart a new market category
- You live in the US, have a good internet connection, and can normally be available during core-hours synced with the pacific time zone (11-3 PST)
What you'll do
- You’ll work closely with the CMO, the founders and the marketing team to define and own the growth and performance marketing strategy for all our digital channels (lead acquisition, lifecycle marketing, and multi-channel strategies)
- You’ll build our our growth marketing flywheel to scale our user base
- You’ll help select the right tools for our marketing tech stack — evaluate ones we currently use and recommend new ones based on our stage and resources, from email platforms to SEO
- You’ll own analytics, attribution, and lead scoring — you’ll understand how customers are moving through our funnel, and manage all tracking, attribution, and scoring tech. (e.g. GTM, GA, other tools)
- You’ll manage paid media — work with our agency partners to manage day to day operations for existing channels (GDN, Adwords, PPC products), and experiment with new channels.
- You’ll manage our lead nurturing, retention, and reactivation campaigns, including social and email marketing
- You’ll develop a persona-driven, test and iterate approach to optimizing our funnel — identify and create segments, select the appropriate tools to track impact, and launch and manage the experiment rollouts
- You’ll develop a deep understanding of Range’s target audiences and customer personas, partnering with our product team to identify opportunities for innovation in our marketing and product development
If you’d like to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share a bit about your career goals and a brief description of why you're excited about this opportunity.