Dan and David connect for an in-depth chat about the state of work today, being intentional, and building a strong company culture. In this episode of The Tech Therapy podcast, they dive into:
- Overcoming imposter syndrome and the power of inclusion
- Creating and leading an effective and empowered team
- How good management and everything in business starts with finding and analyzing needs
- The necessity of intentionality when building workplace culture
- Solving the issues that come with scaling a company and remote work, and the importance of empathy
- Reevaluating the way companies are managed
We hope you enjoy the episode and please do let us know what you think on social.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get more great content from us.