We’re a startup that believes thoughtfully designed software can play a role in improving team success while also having a positive influence on culture and happiness.
Our product allows teams to stay in sync and feel connected, even in today’s increasingly distributed workplaces. At its core, Range is a virtual stand-up that integrates with all your work tools to provide transparency and knowledge discovery. As part of a daily check-in, team members answer team-building questions and share their mood, a simple process that builds trust and psychological safety.
Because our mission is to craft new ways for organizations, teams, and individuals to unlock their full potential, we do our best to walk the talk. We endeavor to build a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels safe and supported.
Who you are
- You are excited about the future of work and want to make all workplaces more effective and humane
- You love talking to customers and are driven to deeply understand their needs
- You are data curious and feel comfortable digging through our BI systems to get a picture of what is happening across our user base
- You enjoy writing and can write clearly and prolifically
- You have a point of view but are low ego; you understand Range is a startup and are willing to pitch in wherever is necessary
- You are comfortable making decisions to unblock yourself and others
- You are located in the USA and are normally able to be available during core-hours synced with the pacific time zone (11-3 PST)
What you'll do
- You will work at the intersection of our engineering, marketing, and customers teams to build and ship products that help people work better together
- You will develop deep expertise in our product and competitive landscape, becoming an expert that people look to for knowledge and insights
- You will work with the customers and marketing teams to communicate about our products to customers; contributing to product marketing pages, help documentation, and sales enablement
- You will use data analysis and user research to understand the performance of our products, identifying gaps in customer workflows and opportunities for innovation
- You will drive exploratory and information gathering projects, including (but not limited to) pricing & packaging and growth experiments
If you’d like to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share a bit about your career goals and a brief description of why you are excited about this opportunity.