We’re a startup that believes thoughtfully designed software can play a role in improving team success while also having a positive influence on culture and happiness.
Our product allows teams to stay in sync and feel connected, even in today’s increasingly distributed workplaces. At its core, Range is a virtual stand-up that integrates with all your work tools to provide transparency and knowledge discovery. As part of a daily check-in, team members answer team-building questions and share their mood, a simple process that builds trust and psychological safety.
Because our mission is to craft new ways for organizations, teams, and individuals to unlock their full potential, we do our best to walk the talk. We endeavor to build a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels safe and supported.
You can find more about us at www.range.co and on Key Values.
Who you are
- You care deeply about user experience and delivering value to customers
- You have experience driving technical designs for new product features
- You adapt quickly and can problem solve through uncertainty
- You are comfortable making decisions to unblock yourself and others
- You approach problems with curiosity and are eager to learn and teach
- You are located in the USA and are normally able to be available during core-hours synced with the pacific time zone (11-3 PST)
What you'll do
- You will work predominantly in React and Redux (experience here is required.) Our backend uses Go and gRPC (familiarity preferable but not required.)
- Your commits will be continuously deployed following a review from a teammate, and be experienced by customers in minutes
- You will work closely with product and design on the design and implementation of user facing features
- You will use data and user research to validate hypotheses behind user features
- You will help protect the confidentiality and security of our customer data, through the development of secure applications and tools that adhere to the OWASP standards
If you’d like to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share a bit about your career goals and a brief description of why you are excited about this opportunity.