Apps & Integrations
Track and share new and updated issues in your daily Check-ins
Linear helps software development teams streamline their workflows, from issue-tracking to roadmap planning. Once you connect your Linear and Range workspaces, you'll easily pull Linear issues into your Check-ins and simplify async communication on your team.
You will need to have a Range account to set up the integration. Click here to create your account if you don’t already have one.
You will also need to have a Linear account. Click here if you need to create an account.
To connect your team or organization's Linear workspace to your Range workspace, follow these steps:
1. Visit the integration settings page
2. Find Linear and click "Set this up"
3. Select "Connect Linear and Range"
4. Follow the authentication steps, providing the appropriate approval
5. Upon returning to the integration settings page, Linear and Range should be connected
Once your workspaces are connected, users can link their identities using a simple authentication flow to see Linear activity when composing their Check-in in Range.
1. Visit the integrations settings page
2. Find Linear and select "Link"
3. Follow the authentication steps, providing the appropriate approval
4. On returning to Range, your Linear and Range identities should be linked and items (including issues and related activity) will show up in the activity sidebar
Once you've linked your Linear and Range accounts, you will start to see activity from Linear when composing your Check-ins. Drag and drop Linear issues directly into your Check-ins to keep your team up to date on your daily progress.Learn more about connecting Linear and Range
For further instructions and support, visit the Help Center.
Range Check-ins are simple, powerful status updates that keep your team more connected, focused, and productive no matter where they're working. When you add apps to Range, it makes writing Check-ins even faster and easier.
Learn more about how apps & integrations help move work forward.