Connect PagerDuty to Range
You need to be an PagerDuty administrator in order to connect the app to your Range workspace. To connect Range, follow these steps:
- Visit the integration settings page
- Find PagerDuty and select "Set this up"
- Press the button "Connect PagerDuty and Range"
- Follow the authentication steps, providing the appropriate approval
- On returning to Range, PagerDuty and Range should be connected
Once connected, individual users can link their identities using a simple authentication flow to see activity when composing their check-in.