Good standups help teams stay informed, celebrate great work, plan what’s next, and build relationships. If your team is remote, it’s harder to get the same benefits of an in-person stand up. With Range, you can run a remote stand up and achieve the same benefits as an in-person stand up: connection, team bonding, and effective collaboration.
Steps to run a successful standup on Range
- Discuss what content is valuable to share with the team on Range.
- Choose a time by which everyone should check in on Range.
- Choose a time by which everyone should read the check-ins and react on Range.
- Start your remote standup!
- Discuss how the remote standup is going. Decide if there are tweaks you could make to make your standup even more valuable.
Remote standups are as powerful as your check-ins. Range makes it easier to share what you are doing, so you can focus on providing relevant context.
Share what your tasks are for the day.
- Provide context on your tasks, so your teammates understand what you are working on.
- What needs feedback?
- What do others need to know about what you’re working on?
- What is blocked? Why is it blocked?
- What do you want to celebrate with your team? 🎉
Share what you did yesterday.
- What did you accomplish?
- Did you get great feedback?
- Did you get unblocked?
- Did you reach an outcome or decision in a meeting that you want to share?
Answer the team question and pick a mood 😊 💖 😔 💪
Still have questions? Reach out to us below.