What are the best Zoom backgrounds for work?
1. Plants in the office Zoom background
Photo by Mitchell Luo
2. Smart bookshelf Zoom background
Photo by Vladimir Mokry on Unsplash
No sign-up required
Try our (free) icebreaker spinner
Take a spin! Start your next meeting with one of these icebreaker questions. It works the same way in Range.
3. Tasteful office Zoom background
Huy Phan on Unsplash
4. End of day office Zoom background
⭐️ Use Range for your meeting notes and agendas. Create meetings that get everyone talking.
Lesly Juarez on Unsplash
5. Cozy living room Zoom background
6. Nice dining table set Zoom background
Vincent Revaud at Pixels
Disney virtual backgrounds for work
Want to bring a Disney background to your next Zoom meeting? Try these to lighten up your meeting.
7. Toy Story virtual background for Zoom
8. Up virtual background for Zoom
9. Coco virtual background for Zoom
10. Finding Nemo virtual background for Zoom
More virtual backgrounds for Zoom
11. Intelligent bookcase virtual background for Zoom
12. Well-made bed virtual background for Zoom
13. Amazing dining table & kitchen virtual background for Zoom
What's the best image size for a Zoom background?
The best image size for a Zoom background is 1920 x 1080px with a 16:9 aspect ratio.
The minimum dimension is 960px and the maximum is 1920px.
The recommended image format is a JPG/JPEG, or 24-bit PNG.
What's next? How to install your Zoom background
You chose a virtual background for work, great!
Here's the next step for installation
1. Upload your background to Zoom
2. Save your favorite photos and rotate through them
3. Choose the filter that helps you look best
4. Connect your Zoom app to Range.
5. Link Range to your calendar and open the agenda at your next meeting.
6. Choose other Zoom apps to help you stay productive
How can you improve meetings on Zoom?
Use these meeting ground rules to guide your time.
- Prepare ahead of time
- Arrive early
- Be present (not multi-tasking)
- Start with an icebreaker
- Use a facilitator
- Use an agenda
- Keep notes & action items
Keep your meetings on track with Range
Connect Zoom with Range and create multi-player agendas, and send notes directly after the meeting.
- Collaborate better with more effective meetings
- Easily facilitate balanced discussions that make every meeting worthwhile
- Build agendas, record actions, and share notes automatically
- Create a recurring agenda for all the topics your team discusses every week from metrics to project updates.
- Empower discussion by building a collaborative agenda & spinning to select others to speak
- Easily document notes from each topic to keep everyone in the loop.
- Replace your standups with async check-ins and limit your Zoom fatigue
⭐️ Swap communication chaos for calm. Use Range for your meetings and async stand-ups